Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Fitness Coach

I really like this Wii game called My Fitness Coach.  I'm trying to lose my baby weight (I gained 40lbs!) I've been using it since mid-Dec and I've lost about 10lbs so far despite my tendency to overeat during the holiday season.  I like My Fitness Coach because it really gives me a good workout and I can do it at home whenever I want.  I don't have to travel to the gym or arrange for someone to take care of my kids to workout.  I just turn the TV on and I can work out for however long I want (I'm usually doing 45 minutes now).  I can choose the focus area (I usually go with Maya's recommendation but it rotates among Upper body, Core body, Lower body, and Flexibility).  And I can choose my music, workout environment, and intensity.  The workout is different everyday so I am not bored and I'm constantly unlocking new workout moves.  It even tracks my progress so I can feel good about losing weight and inches.  My Fitness Coach is great - I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to lose weight or who wants to start working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment