Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

My daughter is mobile...sort of

My daughter started rolling from back to front earlier this week.  She has been trying to do it for some time now.  Every time she looked like she was close to doing it, I would get my video camera ready to try to capture the first time.  However, whenever I had my camera ready, she would stop trying.  So the first time she really did it, I wasn't even there to witness it because she was in her crib.  I just went into her room one morning and there she was, in her crib, doing the "cobra pose".

Yesterday, we were at a friend's house for a playdate.  I put her down at one end of the playmat and went to get something to eat.  By the time I went back, she had "traveled" to the middle of the playmat by rolling back to front and front to back.

My daughter is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment