6 more weeks to my due date, here are some things that i'm worried about...
- labour will progress so fast that we won't have time to: pick up my son from daycare, drop him off with someone, and head to the hospital
- getting an epidural
- having bad nurses/doctors... or even worse, students!
- someone making a mistake
- need for an emergency c-section
- birth complications
- the pain post-delivery related to tearing/episiotomy
- baby will come before my last planned day of work (Oct 8)
here are my hopes...
- vaginal birth
- quick labour so that i won't have time to get an epidural
- carrying to full term
- healthy baby
- good latch and being able to breastfeed without supplementing with formula