These muffins are super moist and easy to make. You only have to use 1 bowl, 1 measuring cup, a fork, and an ice cream scoop. Makes 8 muffins.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line muffin tin with muffin cups.
2. Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. I think this is the trick of the entire recipe. Instead of just using 1/3 cup of milk, use enough milk to make it 1 cup of liquid to make the muffins super moist.
3. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries.
3. Divide into 8 muffin cups. The easiest way is to use an ice cream scoop with a lever.
3. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done. Don't over bake or else they will not be as moist.