Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Loblaw's highest ROI activity

Loblaws has a really smart and effective strategy to drive store traffic - they offer a free cookie to each kid 12 and under.  Whenever I ask my 4-year old son if he wants to go to Loblaws with me, he usually replies with an enthusiastic "yes!".  Of course, when I go with him to get the free cookie, I usually end up with a shopping cart full of groceries that I would not have bought had I not gone to Loblaws that day.  Who would have thought that a cookie would be one of their highest ROI marketing activities?

1 comment:

  1. they took the sign away and I no longer ask for free cookies. so i bought the animal crackers and now i bought the unsalted crackers. but as soon as they put back the sign I'm asking again.

    ReplyDelete