Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our first Sabbath

This morning, I got up and leisurely had breakfast with my kids.  After breakfast, my husband and I walked with our kids to Peoples' Church for the 11:30am service.  We dropped off the kids at their respective children's programs and attended the entire service from start to finish without interruption.  We even had Holy Communion together.  After the service, we walked to Bayview Village and enjoyed brunch at Oliver & Bonacini as a family.  After brunch, we did a bit of grocery shopping at Loblaws.  Then, we went home and I took a nap with my daughter while my husband took my son to the driving range.  When they came back, we had dinner enjoyed the rest of the evening at home together as a family.

Wow, I can get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment