Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

High tea

A bunch of my mom friends wanted to throw a baby shower for another mom friend who`s due in July with her 2nd baby. One mom suggested a catered high tea which would have cost $20-25 per person. Unfortunately, the caterer was already booked for all the dates that we were available so I volunteered to be the caterer since I have a set of fine china that we hardly ever use. This will be my first time hosting a high tea.

Here`s my menu:
Smoked salmon and capers finger sandwiches
Cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwiches
Egg salad finger sandwiches
Classic scones with devon cream and raspberry jam
Platter of cheese, crackers, and berries
Mini blackberry shortbread tarts
Lemon bars
Mini brownies
Mini cupcakes
Variety of teas
Cream and sugar

I`m making everything except for the mini brownies and mini cupcakes which another friend is bringing. Can`t wait to eat it all up. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment